Rates for Maintenance Hours
There are often small changes or upgrades that only take a few hours to complete. Buying maintenance hours allows me to take care of such tasks as soon as possible. Leftover hours never run out. If you buy 10 hours and only 3 hours are used for a certain task, the remaining 7 hours are banked for the next time you need a update. If you are going to have work done to your site throughout the year it is recommended to buy 10 + hours to cut down on spending time on quotes, invoices, and the billing process.
2013 Maintenance hours rates
- 1 - 2 hours at $110 per hour
- 3 - 9 hours at $100 per hour
- 10 + hours plus at $90 per hour
- 20 + hours contact me
Maintenance hours are used for:
- security updates for Drupal core and contributing modules
- minor theme changes
- additional views, pages, nodes
- Search engine optimization
- Social networking tasks
For larger tasks or upgrades I will provide a quote.
- Major theme changes
- Adding additional features (calendar, newsletter, image galleries, and animation)
- Additional content types with views (2 or 3).
- E-commerce - If you have this already, it is recommended that the modules are kept up to date with maintenance hours.
- Dynamic Calendar
- Image Gallery